The computer is still broken. So here at Myrmecos Blog we’re still on vacation. I should be back online within a week or two.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex patagonicus), an emerging pest species
- Eureka! Heureka! An Astonishing New Ant!
- A Guide to the Insect Field Guides of North America
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Dynastes granti, the Western Hercules Beetle
- More CombineZP
- Things that look like ants but aren't (Part 1)
- Specimen Request: Army/leafcutter/bullet ant queens for morphometrics
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macrophotography macro photography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps