Apparently, the world ends in a stream of Japanese narration.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- The Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x Macro Lens
- Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex patagonicus), an emerging pest species
- Things that look like ants but aren't (Part 1)
- Beware the Cow-Killer
- Public Service Announcement: Drosophila is not a Fruit Fly
- Like Ants? Like Beer?
- Bacteria let ants become herbivores
- Introducing a Guide to the Ants of North America
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macrophotography macro photography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps