Tonight’s selection was suggested for your viewing pleasure by Jack Longino.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex patagonicus), an emerging pest species
- Beware the Cow-Killer
- The Rogue Taxonomist
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- Friday Beetle Blogging: A Male Glow-worm
- The most-studied ants, an update
- A Guide to the Insect Field Guides of North America
- When taxonomists wage war in Wikipedia
- Update on the Rogue Taxonomist
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macro photography macrophotography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps