…on what we in Entomology here at Urbana-Champaign are up to.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- How to Identify Queen Ants
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex patagonicus), an emerging pest species
- Photo Technique: On-Camera Flash Diffusion
- Why I'm glad I'm not an insect (part 2)
- The Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x Macro Lens
- Invasive Species vs. Disturbance Specialists
- Are there more ants in the Southern Hemisphere?
- Public Service Announcement: Drosophila is not a Fruit Fly
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macrophotography macro photography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps