Now stop playing around on the internet and go spend some time with your friends and family.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- The Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x Macro Lens
- A Plague of Bed Bugs
- How to Identify Queen Ants
- What is a Supercolony?
- The World's Largest Ants...
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Palo Verde Beetle
- Eureka! Heureka! An Astonishing New Ant!
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macrophotography macro photography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps