- Christopher Taylor on the evolution of insect wings
- Get your fix of the Daily Parasite.
- Remember Phase IV, the classic ’70s ant sci-fi film? You can now watch the entire movie online.
- Macromite is back.
- Entomologists telling jokes, at Bug Girl’s blog.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- Ho, Ho, Ho!
- Invasive Species vs. Disturbance Specialists
- Public Service Announcement: Drosophila is not a Fruit Fly
- The most ambitious arthropod phylogeny yet
- Reader question: who discovered the sex of ant workers?
- Homemade flash diffusers for Canon's macro twin flash
- How to Identify Queen Ants
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Wrinkled Bark Beetle
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macrophotography macro photography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps