I’ve moved some of my better termite photos to a new gallery at alexanderwild.com.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex patagonicus), an emerging pest species
- Things that look like ants but aren't (Part 1)
- The Odorous House Ant, Tapinoma sessile
- How to Identify Queen Ants
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Dynastes granti, the Western Hercules Beetle
- The Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x Macro Lens
- A Guide to the Insect Field Guides of North America
- Friday Beetle Blogging: A mealworm comes of age
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macro photography macrophotography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps