I’ve moved some of my better termite photos to a new gallery at alexanderwild.com.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- Rover Ants (Brachymyrmex patagonicus), an emerging pest species
- Things that look like ants but aren't (Part 2)
- Beware the Cow-Killer
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- How to Identify Queen Ants
- New Species: Idioneurula donegani
- New genes for studying beetle evolution (or, blogging my own research)
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Palo Verde Beetle
- A Guide to the Insect Field Guides of North America
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macro photography macrophotography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps