…our beekeeping class is harvesting their hard-earned honey crop this morning and I won’t have time to beetle blog until this afternoon.
This blog is an archive; the Myrmecos blog has moved.
Please update your bookmarks!
- The Canon MP-E 65mm 1-5x Macro Lens
- How to Identify the Argentine Ant, Linepithema humile
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Palo Verde Beetle
- How to Identify Queen Ants
- A Guide to the Insect Field Guides of North America
- CombineZP: stack your images for free
- Beware the Cow-Killer
- Friday Beetle Blogging: Temnoscheila Bark-Gnawing Beetle
- The World's Largest Ants...
- The trouble with MrBayes
- animation Ants aphids arachnids Argentina arizona army ants art Bees beetles behavior biodiversity biology Biology Links bugs Canon carabidae coleoptera copyright Darwin desert diptera E. O. Wilson ecology entomology Evolution fail fire ants Flies formicidae genetics google haiku Harpegnathos imaging Insect Links Insects invasive species lighting Linepithema macro macro photography macrophotography Martialis media miniscule muppets music myrmecology mystery natural history Nature new species odontomachus Parasites Paratrechina pests pheidole Photography Photography business photoshop phylogenetics phylogeny Pogonomyrmex politics predation Scarabaeidae Science SEM social insects spiders Taxonomy termites travel wasps